Throughout the project’s lifespan, the applicants shall comply with the following requirements:
- Each applicant will implement its proposed action plan as selected from the list of proposed services.
- The applicants will not transfer or assign directly or indirectly any portion of the support to other ends not included in the initial application.
- The applicants will implement their action plan in accordance with the rules and requirements of the call and in accordance with the contract.
- The applicants will designate a person to lead the communication between the applicant and the RESETTING consortium throughout the duration of the action plan. In addition, a pilot project coordinator will be responsible (per project partner) for the management of the action plan and replying to any request of information within the scope of the contract.
- The applicants will supply any information requested by the RESETTING consortium partners for the purpose of ensuring that these requirements are complied with any written request or direction received from the European Commission concerning the proper management of the action plan.
- The applicants will not be entitled to require further supporting for the mere reason that they disagree with the results of the support by the RESETTING consortium partners.
- The applicants will comply with dissemination and communication requirements as described in the Confidentiality and Communication Rules (next chapter) relating to the Open Call pub published together with the application documentation of the Resetting call.
As per the project proposal submitted, the evaluation of each submitted application will be carried out by an Evaluation Committee consisting of 2 experts from the RESETTING consortium partners. These two representatives have solid knowledge on topics related to digital transformation, sustainable tourism and capacity building and vocational skills development training and therefore their views and opinions will ensure that the most suitable candidates are selected.
Moreover, each of the four BSOs will nominate a “rapporteur” of SMEs application who will liaise closely with the Evaluation Committee and who will be responsible to elaborate a concise report for each applicant/SME. Among other things, these four members will be in charge of providing quality insights in regard to their reputation and financial status.
An application will be eligible only if all the following eligibility criteria are met:
- it must be submitted before the submission deadline date, applying the requested submission procedure.
- all the required fields in the application form must be completed.
- the enterprise is a Small Medium Sized business, based on the COM. EC/361/2003.
- the enterprise submitting the proposal is based in one of the Project partner’s countries and more specifically based in the territory specified in the table above.
- its main economic activity is in the Tourism sector as indicated by country partners in their Local Strategy.
- the official representative declares that the SMEs actions are in compliance with EU regulations by signing a specific declaration of honour.
- the official representative declares no Incompatibility with other EU funding for the same actions proposed in its action plan.
- When filling the application form, applicants are asked to confirm that no conflict of interest could arise in connection with this Open Call. This will ensure to prevent any situation where the impartial and objective selection of the proposal is compromised for reasons involving economic interest, political of national affinity, family or emotional ties or any other shared interest (“conflict of interest”). Applicants who cannot confirm that there is no conflict of interest, will not be considered for the selection.
The applicants will be informed about the decision made by the Evaluation Committee by the end of November 2022 via email. The final decision will also be published on the RESETTING website.
If you are interested in applying for the current RESETTING call closing on September 30th, visit the following like for all the relevant information – Call for SMEs – RESETTING